STEP 1: COMPLETE FINANCIAL AID
- Sign award letter upon receipt
STEP 2: SUBMIT DEPOSIT
- Submit deposit
(Tuition Deposit = $50 | Residency Deposit = $150)
- Resident students must pay both the tuition deposit and the residency deposit for a total of $200.
STEP 3: COMPLETE STUDENT FORMS
STEP 4: DECLARATION OF MAJOR AND SIGN COURSE SCHEDULE
- Please submit the declaration of major form if you know what major you would like to pursue. If you are still unsure of your major, you do not need to submit this form.
- Upon receiving your course schedule, please accept or request to modify your schedule. (You will be placed in 12 credits unless you request to take an additional course.)
STEP 5: PURCHASE BOOKS
- After accepting your course schedule, please purchase the corresponding books. Find the booklist here
STEP 6: SEND FINAL TRANSCRIPTS AND SCORES
- Once you have completed high school/college courses, please mail final, official transcripts to TCF. If you received a 3 or better on an AP test, please send us the official score(s).
STEP 7: PAYMENT
- If you have a remaining balance, please be prepared to pay your remaining balance by August 9th or you may register to be on the payment plan.