The Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences is for non-degree seeking students who wish to be equipped to deal with the philosophical and theological issues that increasingly arise in evangelism and missions directed to atheists or those who hold to other major world religions.
All of the following requirements must be met in order to receive a Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidence from Trinity College:
- Completion of at least 18 credits in residence at Trinity College.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 21 semester hours with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Satisfactory completion of all requirements of the Certificate of Apologetics and Christian Evidences curriculum.
- Continued evidence of a consistent genuine Christian testimony. 5. Continued essential agreement with the Doctrinal Statement of the College.
- Satisfactory fulfillment of all financial obligations to the College. No certificate will be granted or transcript provided to a student with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Affirmative recommendation for graduation by the faculty, Vice President for Academic Affairs, and the Board of Trustees.