STEP 1: APPLICATION
STEP 2: ESSAY
The essay should be one-page typed (no more than three pages). In essay format, please answer all of the following questions:
1) How and when did you come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
2) How do you think a person obtains eternal life?
3) How have you grown in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
4) Why do you want to attend Trinity College of Florida?
Since all students at Trinity College are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, we require that your essay be your own work. Essays can be submitted through the online application or can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: REFERENCES
Applicants must submit a church reference and personal reference. Contact information for references can be submitted on the online application or references can contact the Admissions Office to complete it over the phone with an Admissions Representative.
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e., teacher, mentor, Guidance Counselor, co-worker, etc.)
STEP 4: TRANSCRIPTS
Applicants must have official high school/college transcripts mailed to Trinity College of Florida.
- Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
STEP 5: ACT/SAT SCORES
ACT or SAT score reports are required for all applicants that have less than 24 college credits.
- To have ACT score report sent, visit actstudent.org college code: 4876
- To have SAT score report sent, visit collegeboard.org college code: 1979
STEP 6: $35 APPLICATION FEE
Applicants can submit the application fee by check (made payable to Trinity College of Florida) or payment can be made online