The Admissions team is here to serve you, help you in navigating through the process of entering college, and answer your questions. From application to new student orientation, we will walk you through each step while maintaining regular contact to answer questions, offer encouragement, and help in any way possible.
Are you ready to take the next step in discovering TCF?
Below are all of the application steps you will need to take to get started. We are seeking applications from students who show academic college readiness and are committed to Jesus Christ.
The faculty and staff at TCF will make every effort to provide you with an engaging educational program based on Scripture, faith, and rigorous academics. Our hope is to offer excellence in Biblical higher education for the sake of the gospel and the glory of God. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a campus tour.
The essay should be one-page typed (no more than three pages). In essay format, please answer all of the following questions:
1) How and when did you come to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
2) How do you think a person obtains eternal life?
3) How have you grown in your relationship with Jesus Christ?
4) Why do you want to attend Trinity College of Florida?
Since all students at Trinity College are expected to maintain the highest standards of integrity, we require that your essay be your own work. Essays can be submitted through the online application or can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: REFERENCES
Applicants must submit a church reference and personal reference. Contact information for references can be submitted on the online application or references can contact the Admissions Office to complete it over the phone with an Admissions Representative.
- The church reference must be completed by a pastor or leader at your church (non-relative).
- The personal reference should be completed by a non-relative (i.e., teacher, mentor, Guidance Counselor, co-worker, etc.)
STEP 4: TRANSCRIPTS
Applicants must have official high school/college transcripts mailed to Trinity College of Florida.
- Transfer students with over 24 college credits are not required to submit high school transcripts for admission purposes (may be needed for financial aid purposes.
- Transfer students with less than 24 college credits are required to submit both high school and college transcripts.
STEP 5: ACT/SAT SCORES
ACT or SAT score reports are required for all applicants that have less than 24 college credits.
- To have ACT score report sent, visit actstudent.org college code: 4876
- To have SAT score report sent, visit collegeboard.org college code: 1979
STEP 6: $35 APPLICATION FEE
Applicants can submit the application fee by check (made payable to Trinity College of Florida) or payment can be made online.
We seek applications from students who are personally committed to Jesus Christ and express a desire to study God's Word. Prospective students should show potential for academic success and evidence of outstanding Christian character.
- GPA: 2.2 minimum
- SAT: 980 minimum
- ACT: 18 minimum
- Must profess faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Must demonstrate consistent Christian character
- Must be engaged in regular church attendance
Students with troubled academic pasts who can demonstrate a commitment to higher education and the potential for academic success are encouraged to apply even if they do not meet the academic recommendations listed above. Mitigating circumstances may allow for the Admissions Committee to grant probationary acceptance.