Also in this section:
How to Apply
The admissions process is easy. An admissions counselor is waiting to help you take the next steps. Decisions on admissions will be made once a complete application, academic transcripts, and references are received.
To apply for admissions to Trinity College of Florida, you will need the following items:
- Application for admission.
- $25 non-refundable application fee. ($35 non-refundable application fee for TrinityQuest Applicants)
- Official high school or General Educational Development (GED) transcript.*
- Official parent issued transcript (homeschooled students)**
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (if applicable).
- Official SAT or ACT score report.* (Our institutional codes are: ACT: 4876; SAT: 1979)
- Personal statement on the applicant’s relationship to Jesus Christ
- Personal reference.
- Pastor's reference.
*Not required for Transfer and TrinityQuest applicants. (Transfer students are classified as individuals with 24 or more college level credits.)
**Homeschooled students and admissions
Home school graduates should follow the general application procedures. Additional transcripts options available to homeschooled students are A) an umbrella high school transcript or B) a parent-issued high school transcript.
Please note that the essential elements of a parent-issue transcript include, but are not limited to: all courses taken in grades 9 through 12 (listed by year and semester), final letter grades for each course, final GPA (based on a 4-point scale), graduation date, and the teaching parent’s actual signature and date.
All international applicants must complete the International Student Packet in addition to the documents above, and mail to Trinity College of Florida.