Also in this section:
- Church Ministries - Pastoral
- Church Ministries - Youth
- Church Ministries - Worship
- Counseling - Clinical Concentration
- Counseling - Family Systems Concentration
- Elementary Education
- General Studies
- Advanced Theological Studies
- Bible and Theology
- Business and Leadership - Management Concentration
- Intercultural Studies
- AA Biblical Studies
- AA General Studies
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences
- Certificate in Worship Studies*
Business and Leadership - Sports Management Concentration
The Business and Leadership major provides foundational preparation in business management theory and practice from a Christian perspective. This program offers two concentrations: (1) Management and (2) Sports Management.
Students successfully completing the Sports Management concentration will demonstrate:
1. A basic understanding of the major concepts and ideas in various areas related to business management such
as accounting, marketing, management, and others.
2. Skills in applying the concepts and ideas of business management to real-world situations.
3. The ability to integrate Christian ethics and values with the practice of business and sports management.
For more information on this and other degree programs, visit the College’s Academic Catalog.