Also in this section:
- Church Ministries - Pastoral
- Church Ministries - Youth
- Church Ministries - Worship
- Counseling - Clinical Concentration
- Counseling - Family Systems Concentration
- Elementary Education
- Advanced Theological Studies
- Bible and Theology
- Business and Leadership - Management Concentration
- Business and Leadership - Sports Management Concentration
- Intercultural Studies
- AA Biblical Studies
- AA General Studies
- Certificate in Biblical Studies
- Certificate in Apologetics and Christian Evidences
The General Studies Major is designed for students whose vocational objectives are not yet clear and who are seeking a well-rounded undergraduate education. It allows students the flexibility to design their own programs and to broaden their academic studies. This major would be appropriate preparation for additional studies at the graduate level or for individuals anticipating attending seminary.
Students successfully completing this program will demonstrate:
- Advanced skills in written communication
- Advanced knowledge of the Western intellectual tradition
- Advanced ability to integrate their Christian faith with the content areas with general studies.
Program: Students select ten courses from General or Biblical Studies areas that were not taken in the General Studies or Biblical Studies Core programs. Students may take no more than four courses from any one area. Students will also complete two semester long internships in an area of practical Christian service.
For more information on this and other degree programs, visit the College's Academic Catalog.