Also in this section:
Trinity College of Florida is committed to helping adult students reach their career and personal goals through completing their college education. Students in the TrinityQuest program choose from three Bachelor of Science programs:
- Christian Ministry
- Management & Ethics
Christian Ministry Major
Students successfully completing the Christian Ministry major of the TrinityQuest program will:
1. Understand leadership principles for various church, para-church, and other non-profit Christian organizations.
2. Obtain general academic knowledge of biblical and theological studies.
3. Develop professional skills in practical ministry.
Students successfully completing the Counseling major of the TrinityQuest program will be able to:
1. Understand basics of counseling, child and adult development, psychology and mediation.
2. Integrate biblical principles with said principles. Develop skills for the application of said integration across a broad range of situations and a diverse range of clients.
Management & Ethics Major
Students successfully completing the Management & Ethics Major of the TrinityQuest program will:
1. Understand basic principles of business management.
2. Integrate biblical principles of ethics with management practices.
3. Develop skills in the management of business and non-profit organizations
For more information on these degree tracks, visit the College’s Academic Catalog.